At Holy Hills, our vision is to become a global faith based network to our listeners, communities and God. We expect to propagate the gospel of God’s kingdom which transforms lives and communities worldwide, to bring faith, education, and service together in the spirit of excellence.
Holy Hills is an interdenominational, non-profit Christian broadcasting network whose mission is to edify, educate and inspire Christians at all levels of maturity to live a passionate Christian life in the power of the Holy Spirit. Simply, we desire to create environments where believers and non believer alike are inspired to connect to their God-ordained destiny through a personal connection to Jesus Christ. Our goal is to aid listeners in identifying their values, determined their purpose, discover their spiritual gifts, build self-esteem, rekindle spiritual passion, transition through change, revolutionized their prayer life, and offer ministry and leadership support.
- We focus on the great commission by endeavoring at all times to win souls through music, sermons , videos and talk shows
- Seek to support the distressed physically, economically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually through a wide variety of programs and services
- To promote a healthy Christian living by assisting listeners to establish a vital relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
- To provide healing and help to children and adults with disabilities during holidays and other festive occasions, using this opportunity to share the love of Jesus and to give all who attend a chance to accept him as Lord and personal Savior.
- To practice and encourage good stewardship and accountability for all of the resources entrusted to us
- To foster individual growth among staff, volunteers, donors and program participants
- To live out and promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ through all of our actions.
We have this mission statement to serve as a reference point and guideline where we can refer to as often as the ministry grows and changes to help us maintain proper focus on the vision and ensure that we keep the network and it’s programs in line with the objectives and goals that God has anointed us to accomplish in our work.